Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill Review
Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill can be an ideal walking treadmill. Equipped with Quiet Drive System and a good speed, this treadmill can be used anywhere in a home, anytime without any disturbance to others. Moreover, given its low price which is less than any annual gym membership, it offers great value for money.
Exerpeutic TF1000 Features and Specifications
Dimensions: 51.2 x 32 x 63 inches, safety handles: 18 inches, weight: 120 pounds, maximum user weight: 400 pounds.
Frame: Exerpeutic TF1000 has a heavy duty frame which has been reinforced to give a high weight capability and wide side rails for a foot platform if required.
Motor: TF1000 is equipped with a 1.5 HP motor which is perfect given the fact that it’s a walking treadmill. Plus, even a 400lb rider can do a brisk walk at 4MPH on the machine. This is a High Torque motor which means that the more the resistance applied to the motor, the more will be its power.
Quiet Drive System: The Quiet Drive System which is unique to Exerpeutic makes TF1000 super quiet. The sound of machine is almost negligible because of which the user can get engaged into any other entertainment like TV or music or even work.
Speed: With increments of only 0.1MPH from minimum 0.4MPH up to maximum 4MPH, the speed of TF1000 can be adjusted easily so that the user can find the most suitable speed. Speed can be controlled with buttons on the handlebars where the on/off buttons are located too.
Incline: TF1000 offers the options of 3% and 6% incline. It’s a great exercise to walk on a 6% slope.
Walking Surface: TF1000 offers a spacious 20” x 40” area which is adequate for even the longest of strides.
Console: The console of TF1000 is good sized and easy to read showing all the exercise stats a user will need, including Time, Distance, Speed and Calories Burned. Above that, it also offers a pulse measurement. Just by gripping the handlebars over the sensors, users can see their heart reading on the LCD display so that they can keep in the training zone while walking.
Safety: Handles of TF1000 are extra-long i.e. 18” for added safety. Users can walk securely with their help without any loss of balance. The walking surface of the machine is at ground level making it easy for the users to get on and off from the treadmill.
Easy Storage: It’s absolutely true that TF1000 folds down to a very small compact size. A hydraulic shock absorber makes the folding process easy. However, it weighs more than 120lbs which some users may find heavy. But it also has front wheels making it easy to move the machine once folded.
Warranty: TF1000 offers the following warranties: Frame: 1 year, Motor: 5 years, Parts: 90 days, Labor: 90 days.
Assembly: TF1000 is almost assembled out of the box. Users just have to attach the computer and are ready to go.
Maintenance: The belt of TF1000 should be occasionally oiled to make it run smoothly. Also sometimes the rollers will have to be realigned to keep the belt straight.
Pros of Exerpeutic TF1000
- Quiet Drive System of TF1000 makes it a quiet machine which allows users exercising in any corner of the home at any time without having to worry about waking anyone or scaring a baby or pet.
- Adjustable speed with 0.1MPH increment makes it easy for the user to find the most perfect speed.
Cons of Exerpeutic TF1000
- Walking surface of TF1000 is hard and so, can be hard on knee joints. On the other hand, this is walking-only treadmill, and generally the joints are not stressed much, especially when combined with good walking sneakers.
- The LCD display of TF1000 has been found by some users to give errors. But this can be overcome by using a free online calorie calculator using Distance, Time and Speed together with Age, Gender and Weight of the user and get more precise reading.
- The belt may slip sometimes to the left or right, so, users have to make many adjustments to make it centered. But, once centered, the belt stays there with almost no issues.
Exerpeutic TF1000 - Summary
Exerpeutic TF1000 is almost unmatched in its price range. Given its strong frame and the ability to take up the users up to 400lbs, it’s a treadmill worth investing in, especially if you are on a budget. It’s very good for the users who want to walk a few miles every day and shed some pounds, but don’t want to spend a lot on a treadmill.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Exerpeutic TF1000 Ultra High Capacity Walk to Fitness Electric Treadmill Amazon link (link opens in the new window).