LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine
LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine is solid home use only rowing exercise machine. It is well built, but it has some characteristics that some people don't like. It is much cheaper than some high-end rowers and it will provide you with great rowing exercise.
LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine Features
- Eddy current drive system (magnetic brake resistance with five levels of resistance) with a 16.5-pound flywheel
- Solid steel frame; assembled dimensions measure 87 by 19 by 23 inches (L x W x H)
- Folds to 34 by 19 by 64 inches (L x W x H) for easy storage
- Three-LCD console provides distance, calories, time, strokes, and strokes per minute workout feedback
- 300-pound maximum user weight;
- Five-year frame warranty, two-year parts warranty, and one-year labor warranty
Other features include a comfortable padded seat, swivel foot rests with straps, and padded hand grips.
- straps could be better, pulleys too. If you are used to professional and gym class rowers you will find out that this rower is not the most durable rower around. On the other hand, warranty is great and LifeSpan is known to take great care of it's customers. If you are lighter person and don't require gym style/class/price rower, don't discard this model easily :o)
- calorie counter could be more accurate
- if your rowing frequency is rather low, then each pull fells like starting from stop - not the most realistic rowing experience around
- rower can be assembled quickly and easily
If you are novice and you need 'entry level' rower, but you are not willing to spend 1000 or so dollars/euros for high-end, extra high quality rower with many features, then this may be right rower for you - it will do its job and then easily fold to wait for another use.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow LifeSpan Fitness RW1000 Rowing Machine Amazon link (link opens in the new window).