Universal Five-Position Weight Bench
Universal Five-Position Weight Bench is a good and solid adjustable weight bench, very good for home gyms. One of the best buy weight benches since one gets a lot for a very acceptable price.
Published: April 25, 2020.
Universal Five-Position Weight Bench Features
- Adjustable bench offers five positions (-10, 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees) and dozens of exercises
- Challenges entire core and upper body
- Contoured shape and five-inch foam rollers ensure a safe and comfortable workout
- Stabilizer levelers provide a stable base on almost any type of flooring
- Measures 17 x 25 x 51 inches (W x H x D); 43 x 63 x 130 cm
- 250-pound maximum user weight
- 430-pound maximum user weight and lift load
- Warranty: Frame 2 years, Upholstery 30 days
- very solid and durable weight bench, maximum of 430 pounds endures easily
- levelers could be wider; it is comparable with other weight benches in this class, but, it would be more stable with wider levelers - of course, in that case, it would require more space
- easy to assemble, although documentation could be better
- declined position is not achieved the usual way - one must hold the support arm against the backrest while lowering the back rest fully
Long Story Short: If you are looking for a home gym adjustable weight bench, consider Universal Five-Position Weight Bench - it comes at an acceptable price, it is well designed and built, and it has been tested in real-life situations by countless users. Just be sure not to overload it - again, maximum supported user weight is 250 pounds, with the maximum load of 430 pounds.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow Universal 5 Position Weight Bench Amazon link (link opens in the new window).