Universal Decline Bench
Universal Decline Bench is cheap and relatively small, entry level, decline bench suitable for abs workouts. It takes little space, but also has very small user weight limit - only 200 pounds.
Universal Decline Bench Features
- Freestanding decline bench offers wide variety of core workouts
- Perform sit-ups, twists and more
- Choose from two decline positions
- Eight-inch padded foam rollers keep feet comfortably and safely in place
- Measures 17 by 23 by 45 inches (W x H x D); 43 x 58 x 114 cm
- 200-pound maximum user weight
- bench is relatively small - about 6' or 183 cm is limit for this bench, even that is sometimes considered 'optimistic'
- width is acceptable and bench is stable, but little bit wider levelers would be nice
- bench is very comfortable to use
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow link Universal Decline Bench Amazon link (link opens in the new window).